We are currently closed for the season. During the growing season we host You-pick events on Wednesday's and Saturday's.
*Start date TBD based on flower availability. Most likely late June/early July.
When you come out to the farm make sure to bring a vase or bucket. We will provide clippers to cut the flowers.
A 10-stem bouquet is $10, and a 25-stem bouquet is $20. We also offer a bucket (up to a 5-gallon bucket) of blooms for $30.
1. Keep your bouquet in fresh water and add the packet of flower food that is provided by Jester Hill Farm.
2. Keep your bouquet out of warm locations and direct sunlight.
3. Change your water often. Every day is the best but understand that isn't always easy to do. So, try to do it at least every 2-3 days. When changing the water, rinse the vase out with hot water to kill all bacteria. Trim 1/4 to 1/2 inch off each stem. If you don't have any more flower food, you can add a pinch of sugar to the water.
4. Trim all leaves/greenery so it is not in the water.
5. Some flowers do not last as long so remove any flowers that have wilted.